A winning combination of art and technology
Redframe Creative is a graphic design and visual communications firm located in Grand Haven, Michigan. We work hard to provide competitively priced, creative marketing materials for businesses, and organizations that will help them stand out from the rest. We offer companies a fresh perspective regarding corporate identity, visual communication and website design.
Meet the owner
Marie Kar has a unique blend of analytical and creative skills. She brings her creativity, agency level experience and years of programming to the table to help you achieve your goals for your communication projects. This competitive edge allows her to have both an aesthetic design focus as well as rational, business ideas that add value to the service offerings.
To view more of Marie’s portfolio work completed while working at a local advertising agency, visit: www.mariekar.com
How we work
- We begin with a meeting over the phone or face to face depending on your location to gather information on your project objectives, target audience, and tone of the project.
- We develop a proposal/contract stating the project deliverables, costs, and expectations.
- Once we receive a signed contract along with the agreed upon deposit, we get to work researching what is out there, what your competition is doing, and how we can best reach your audience.
- Then begins the funs stuff: brainstorming, sketching, and developing rough concepts. After narrowing down the concepts to a few that stand out, we prepare the designs to present.
- When the designs are ready we meet to present them in person or can email them depending on proximity. We let our customers mull them over and let us know what concept they want to go with and if any edits are needed.
- We then work to finalize the design and send it to the printer or move it into programming. Once all is complete, we deliver the finished project and train our customers on how to implement and use the final product.